“A custom designed DIY deck floor frame system, simplified for you.”
What is Steel-Deck?
- DIY friendly, light weight structural galvanised steel floor frame system.
- Designed by Steel-MAX Building Systems.
- Custom made to suit your needs.
- Suitable for most domestic and light commercial decks.
- Available from Bunnings Special Orders and Trade.
- Delivered directly to most sites in pre-cut kit form, usually in 7-14 working days, depending on location.
What you get
- Australian made BlueScope Galvaspan steel channel bearers and joists, cut to length and labelled for ease of assembly on site.
- Standard system certification.
- Joist connector brackets.
- The system is entirely screw fixed together with Tek screws supplied.
- No welding, special skills or equipment needed.
- Delivered for us nationally, by Stramit Building Products to most sites with easy access, usually within a 30 km radius of most Bunnings stores, within 7-14 working days, depending on location.
- Delivery fees apply to site or store.
- Telescopically height adjustable stumps.
- Verandah posts to roof and rail height.
- Site specific certification.
- Footings and bracing design or components.
- Design, specification and supply of fixings and fixing methods to footings or any existing structures.
- Corrosion protection paint.
- Flooring sheets, boards, decking and fixings for these.
- Installation or any site work.
- Delivery to special, remote or difficult sites and locations.
- Free pick-up from Bunnings.
- Always check with your Bunnings team or Steel-Decks for details.
- Brush Fire Zone Areas
- Flood Zone Areas
- Granny Flats
- New Homes
- Custom made
- Supplied pre-cut and labelled
- Free design service
- Bearers & Joists cut to size
- Delivered in kit form, usually within 7-14 working days
- Optional site specific system certification
- System certification
- Channel bearers & Joists
- Connector brackets & Tek screws
- Installation guide
- Delivery to site (Conditions apply)
- Optional stumps and/or posts
The perfect partner for our Steel-Deck floor frames
We’ve designed our system specific stump components; Tops, bases and accessories, to work seamlessly with our Steel-Decks, residential floor frames and mezzanine systems.
The telescopically height adjustable tops makes it fast and easy to achieve the right height and level for your floor frame.
STEEL-MAX Building Systems™ modular stumps are supplied in two sections:- These are the “Stump Pack” (consisting of a base, height adjustable top), and the separate 90mm SHS galvanised stump tube.
There are two stump tops available. The standard “Edge-tops” (used to support perimeter bearers) and the “Centre-tops” (used where two Panel bearers join and butt together over the centre of the stump positions).
The galvanised stump tube is supplied in 8.0m stock lengths, for cutting to required lengths on site.
The stumps are very easy to assemble and install, as well as provide the necessary strength and load support.
See also the video below.
- Tops and bases are pre-punched for Tek screws
- Telescopically height adjustable
- Tek screw fixed – no welding needed
- Suits 90 x 90 SHS post tube
- No ant capping required
- Stumps are telescopically height adjustable, and are suitable in most load applications up to 4.0m in height
Obtain an instant quote with our Online Price Calculator or visit your local Bunnings warehouse, special orders desk directly.
Submit your online quote to Bunnings, Special Orders.
Your custom made Steel-Deck kit is in production.
Delivered directly to your site within 7-14 days.